I have a PhD. Do you know what that stands for? Pretty huge dick. I don't need a piece of paper to tell everyone when i can just use this cool t-shirt to do it for me.
Our customers tell us this product:
A signature style from Next Level, this super-soft crew is instantly loved by all who wear it.
Sizing and Material Notes:
- 4.3 oz, pre-shrunk 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Soft 32 singles material
- Heather Grey is a 90/10 cotton/polyester blend
- 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- What does 32 single mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
Loading chat - please wait...