Oktoberfest is the best time of the year! Show how much you love beer, bratwurst and getting drunk with your friends. Wear this cool raglan shirt to the fest.
Our customers tell us this product:
A consummate classic, updated in triblend for a modern take.
- Triblends made from 3.4 oz, 50/25/25 polyester/combed ringspun cotton/rayon blend, soft 40 singles material
- All other colors are 3.6 oz, 52/48 cotton/polyester blend, soft 40 singles material
- Raglan sleeves
Sizing and Material Notes:
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- Sleeve Length is measured from the middle back collar to sleeve cuff
- What does 40 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
Loading chat - please wait...