It's An Ugly Hoth Sweater
The planet Hoth and Christmastime go together very well. The ice planet is very important. It is also so cold there. This ugly Christmas sweater design is perfect for the planet Hoth fans!
Our customers tell us this product:
Kick back and totally relax in this easygoing Alternative Apparel style featuring a slouchy, wide neckline.
Sizing and Material Notes:
- 6.5 oz, 50/46/4 polyester (6.25% recycled)/cotton (6.25% organic)/rayon blend
- Soft 30 singles material
- Low-impact yarn dyed and washed
- Raw-edge, off-the-shoulder neckline and raglan sleeves
- Front kangaroo pouch pocket
- Alternative Apparel labels this style as a "Womens Contemporary Fit" which they define as, "true to size, between a slim and a relaxed fit." Please pay close attention to their provided dimensions.
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- What does 30 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
Loading help center - please wait...