Drink Triple See Double Irish
There are rules to St. Patrick's Day. Drink triple. See double. Stay single. Those are ingredients for a good night. Keep it classy, St. Patrick's Day.
Our customers tell us this product:
Another great-feeling Anvil top in their lightweight Fashion line. All we can say is keep them coming.
- 4.5 oz, pre-shrunk 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Heather Grey is 90/10 ring spun cotton/polyester blend
- Heather colors are 40/60 ring spun cotton/polyester blend
- Soft 30 singles
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle stitched sleeves with rib cuffs and bottom hem
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below armholes
- What does 30 single mean anyway? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
Loading help center - please wait...