St. Patrick's Irish Drunk Meter
Are you drunk, er uh, I mean Irish yet? You are about to redline but you don't let that bother you at all. You are one tough Irishman. You've been drunk since this morning, but you haven't quit yet!
Our customers tell us this product:
A signature style from Next Level, this super-soft crew is instantly loved by all who wear it.
Sizing and Material Notes:
- 4.3 oz, pre-shrunk 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Soft 32 singles material
- Heather Grey is a 90/10 cotton/polyester blend
- 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- What does 32 single mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
Loading chat - please wait...